This Mothers Day - Part Two

...and then God Blessed us Again.
Sally had been a friend of my mothers.
She and my Dad fell in love a few years after mom died.
And they were married.
Words can't describe our Sally.
But let me try.
Sally is my own personal Carol Burnett/Erma Bombeck.
She has a sense of humor like no other.
She has a wildcat personality.
She is an avid sports fan and is known to yell louder than anyone at the television.
When she's happy, you know it.
When she's mad, you know that too.
Personally, I love Mad Sally.
Mainly because I've never seen her mad at me.
She's down to Earth.
She tells it like it is.
She pulls no punches.
She loves the Lord.
She tells dirty jokes.
She is a wonderful listener.
She gives great advice if you ask for it.
Anyone who meets her, loves her instantly.
She loves my Dad.
When they got married, I inherited a brother whom I love dearly.
Even if he's mildly "off".
His name is Jon.
I stole this from his Facebook page, he will press charges.
He will read this and leave a comment.
We are to ignore that comment.
Anyway, Sally, I love you for who you are and for what you've brought to this family.
Some much needed laughter, friendship, and love.

Happy Mothers Day, Sally!
The title "step" will never be spoken here.
I Love You!

Holly
xxx-ooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...