Outlander Movie?

My friend Kris got me started reading Diana Gabaldon.
I will love her forever for that, but not for that alone.
I've been reading the Outlander series.
I need to talk about it.
If you haven't read it, just forget about this post.
For those of you who have read these books....
they are talking about making a movie based on this series.
Randall Wallace, the writer of BraveHeart, will the writing the script.
I'm just curious....who do you see playing Jamie and Claire?
I've read that Katherine Heigl is considering the part of Claire.

Please NO!!  Say it's not so!
Some say they would like to see it played by Rachel Weisz.
I think she's too young for the part.
Possibly Julia Ormond.
I like Alex Kingston, she already has the accent and the curly hair.
As for Jamie, this one is difficult. 
Gerard Butler could run with this part if he were only 15 years younger.
He makes me swoony.
Kevin McKidd?
The right coloring but is he sexy enough?
Jason Lewis?
David Denham?
Chris Hemsworth?
I don't think I'll see the movie.
 I like the couple as they appear in my head. 
Which actors would you like to see play these parts?
If you haven't read the books, run, don't walk to the bookstore to get them.
And read them in order.
Don't get them at the library like I did.
I just ended up buying them anyway.
They Are That Good!

Holly
xxx-ooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...