I Need Your Husbands

I had a very strange conversation with my husband yesterday and I need you to get some translation for me. Please ask your husbands what this was all about.


I had just gotten off the phone with my son who called to say “Happy Mothers Day”.

I went outside where my husband was on the patio.

Me: That was Daniel. He wants to take me to lunch on Wednesday.

Brian: You don’t need my permission.

Me: Ummm…..I know that. I wasn’t asking, I was telling you that I’m going to lunch with Daniel on Wednesday.

Brian: Okay, you don’t need to tell me things.

Me: Okay. I don’t need to tell you things? This is a weird conversation.


Other than that strange dialog, everything seemed fine.
Being a woman, I picked this conversation apart in my head.
Here’s what I came up with.
Either:

1) He does feel I was asking his permission. (like I would do that)

2) I tell him too many things that are inconsequential (I talk too much?)

3) He was burnt out from trying to be nice on account of Mothers Day.

4) It was perfect fishing weather and he was home because of aforementioned holiday.

Please check with your husbands for me.  I'm in need of a Manslation.

Holly
xxx-ooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...