I'm Crushed

I've always developed crushes very easily.
It's just been a "me" thing.
Before my teenage years, I had crushes on these three.
Bucky Dent

Donny Osmond

Gene Autry

I know, right?
I even remember writing a letter to Gene Autry to invite him to my birthday party.

And then in my teenage years, I developed crushes on

Rex Smith
I still melt like warm caramel over a hot brownie when I listen to this and I wanted to change my name to Jessy.
listen here Simply Jessy

And every single one of my sister's boyfriends except a young man named Frankie, who wore his belt sideways with the buckle on his hip.  I asked him why he was with my sister since he was so obviously gay.
My teenage years were not my best. 
Frankie, wherever you are, I apologize for being mean to you and I sincerely hope that you and your husband are happy.

At the ripe old age of 45, I still develop crushes. 
Like these guys

Dr. Oz

Dr. Phil

Gerald McRaney

But all in all, I'm so very glad I ended up with this guy.
I "crush" on him every day.


Holly
xxx-ooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...