I'm home and my camera clickin finger is achin

I had a great time visiting with my Dad, Sally, my sister Kelly, and her husband Bill.
Dad is feeling pretty good right now and Kelly and I had a wonderful time with him.
I love my Dad's house. 
 He enjoys buying disasters and turning them into beautiful showplaces.
Here are some pics of his home.

It was difficult to get a good picture of the house with the cars in front.
Here are a few pictures of his living room.
Click on the pictures to get a better view.




I love my Dad's decorating style.  He's quirky.




Here are pics of the master bedroom and bathroom.


And the sun room.


The hall bathroom.

And the guest bedrooms.



And another bathroom.

I understand that this is a pretty long post but I would like
to introduce you to the first entry in a long series of mini-posts.

MONDAYS WITH MAX
My father, Max, is retired and I thought it might be fun to check in and see what he happens to be doing with his leisure time.  My Dad can paint, draw, build furniture, create beautiful pieces of art and he can cook like a maniac.  Mondays, however, I will be showing you just a glimpse of some of the little cartoons that my Dad has done in the past.
Here is the first in the weekly series, Mondays with Max.


I'll be back tomorrow to show you what a great time I had with my sister.
Holly
xxx-ooo



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...