Wanna see an extended clip from Fast Five?

Sure yah do! Everyone likes clips, trailers and all that cool embedded stuff. Especially when it gives you a taste of what looks to be a key scene from the upcoming Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson starring Fast Five.

I'm a sucker for these movies, I really am. I know Shawn isn't, but he digs The Rock as an actor and action star. The sequence below involves the theft of a bank vault using two Dodge Chargers. The first minute or so is somewhat pedestrian. Then Diesel and Walker tow the vault through a busy city street and demolition ensues.

I like what I see here, especially the last couple of minutes of what is obviously a long sequence of smashing stuff. Will I see this movie? Sure. Eventually. I like me fast cars, hot women (there are a couple on display here) and smashing stuff.

Fast Five hits theatres April 29.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...