I Have Needs.....and wants.

Sometimes a girl has to take a few moments and sort things into two catagories.
Wants and Needs.

Need a new Doormat.


Want a Pretty Quilt.

Want this for cut flowers

Need a house, I pick this one.

Need this Salad again.


Need every single one of her books.


Want to Make these jam charms.

I have a busy day scheduled today.  Appointment with the dermatologist, where they want to burn half my face off.  I have several pre-cancerous spots on my cheeks and a mole that they want to slice off.  I need to do some grocery shopping for a mini-vacation we are taking this weekend.  I need to help my son with his taxes.  I have no idea where I'm going to fit a nap into all of this and that troubles me. 

Holly
xx-oo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...