It was Great Being Your Friend

Blogging has opened a window to a whole new life for me. I’ve gotten to know many of you in a completely different way. I feel like I know you without having actually met you. You have become my friends. I’ve received comments from people stating that they wish we could meet face to face. I feel I should be honest here and tell you all that I may be a tad crazy. This may change your opinion of me. Some of you may change your email addresses. You may stop blogging all together just to hide from me.
image
Highlights of my day yesterday.
Yesterday morning I woke up early and went out onto the back patio. I saw our gray cat laying on one of the chairs and went to pet her. It was not our cat but my husband’s shoes. I pet my husband’s shoes.

After running to the store yesterday, I pulled up in front of the mailbox to check my mail. I sat in the car and hit the button on my garage door opener as I pointed it at my mailbox. It didn’t open.

I just thought you should know.
Holly
xxx-ooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...