Report - Los Angeles Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix Premier

First official premier in Los Angeles and it was Fabulous!! I arrived to the Grauman's Chinese Theatre three hours before the premier, so as you can expect I didn’t get front row sits, I was ok with it because I didn’t go to get autographs (not an autograph person) but I went to get footage of Daniel and Emma.

There were many stars in attendance and the place was PACK with fans, there were some really funny fan made posters for Dan and some others were very naughty!! But none-the-less the place was full of energy and all of us were waiting for the Harry Potter cast to arrive.

The first one to arrived was Rupert Grint, he was wearing a velvet dark green jacket (I don’t know how he wore that jacket with the hot LA weather), he also was wearing a Harry Potter white t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. Click here to check the first part of my video.

After 15 or so minutes Emma arrived wearing a nice white dress, looking very beautiful, she went straight to sign autographs, and about 2 to 3 minutes later Dan arrived wearing a nice gray dark suit always looking elegant and sophisticated. Here is the footage of Dan and Emma arriving to the LA Premier.

Both Daniel and Emma got to sign a LOT OF autographs, people went nuts particularly for Daniel (people were screaming loud for him) and so it happens (for my luck) that Emma and Dan started signing autographs close to each other, which made it easy to record these guys together, here is the footage of Dan and Emma signing autographs.

Both Dan and Emma were interview by Cojo (The Insider), it looks like this interview was very entertaining and funny, so check you local channels for this interview, here I have footage of Dan and Emma getting interview.

I really enjoyed this premier, it was super hot but it was worth my time getting sunburn. There were louds screams for the trio but the one who go the loudest screams was Daniel and he seems to enjoyed it.

I also went to the hand, shoes and wand printing and I will be posting this video later today or tomorrow. There are a lot of updates, from videos to articles that I will be posting later this week.
(Sadly the videos are not high resolution but I will post the high resolution of these videos to download later on)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...