Hand, Foot, and Wand-Print Induction Ceremony


I was there and I had a great time, this was a great event for the trio and tomorrow I will post some footage from this ceremony, the trio was received with very loud screams, but the one who got the loudest of all was Daniel...since I'm a Dan fan I cannot be objective like any other fan, that's why I have this link from Movie Online to prove it!

EMMA: "I’m really nervous. I can’t believe I’m here, I can’t believe I’m here. I’m so honored to be here, I think it’s probably the biggest thing I’ve ever done in my entire life.”

RUPERT: "This is just so incredible. We’re so nervous, it’s surreal, we’re honored – (can’t hear the rest because the crowd is screaming sooooo loud!)

DANIEL (screaming even louder if that’s at all possible) Thank you all very, very much for coming. This is extremely amazing to join people like John Wayne, and just looking around at some of the other names here is remarkable. Thank you for letting us do this.”

I will post some footage tomorrow!!!






Thanks to Harry Potter Trio site for the pictures

Thanks to Erin for letting us know that IESB has tons of pictures and 4 videos of this ceremony (fans going nuts over Dan!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...