Sometimes We Don't Act Right.

Sometimes you go to meet other blog people for lunch.
You're not sure what to talk about.
It's awkward and uncomfortable.

Today was not like that.
At all.
I met up with Jo and Pat at Paradise Bakery.
These two women are a hoot!
I've met Jo for lunch once before and knew she would be a
forever friend.
I had never met Pat before.
Pat lives in Canada but has a vacation home here in Surprise.
It was great to get to spend the day with these two.

Aren't they cute??!!
The two girls ordered a Strawberry poppyseed chicken salad
that looked really good
but neither one of them offered me a bite.
Even though I shared my cookie with them.
What's up with that?
I think this guy kinda had a crush on Jo.
He was darling.
Even if the food was bad,
I think we'd go back just to see him.

After lunch we went to Pier 1 Imports
to look around and then to Michaels
where we couldn't resist some of the 4th of July decor.
And we went to Target.
Because that's how we roll.
And then things got a tad out of hand.
I just have to say
people are so nice.
When three bloggers are walking around
carrying three cameras
and asking strangers to take their pictures
 with three different cameras.
We were feeling very festive.

But sometimes even bloggers get tired
of having their pictures taken.
Just got home and I already want a Do-Over.

Love you Girls.

Holly
xxx-ooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...