It's Thursday

Catchy Title huh?
Feel free to use it.

This has been a long week.
I'm not sure why.
I can hardly remember last weekend.
I'm sure it was great though.

Today I'm heading out to meet Jo and Pat for lunch.
Who knows what crazy shenanigans we will get ourselves into.
But you can bet there will be pictures.
And they will be posted.
So I will do my hair.
And wear a bra.
Because that's what you do when pictures are being taken.

On another note, I was featured on Better After.


Have you seen her blog?
I'm sure most of you have.
It's a wonderful place to get ideas for turning junk
 into beautiful furniture.
I know what you're thinking.
Holly was featured on there?!!!
I know, crazy world we live in.
The post is about this chair.


I've been doing some crafting around here.
Making a lot of cards to have on hand
 so I don't have to make one each time.

And I also made this.



A Post It Note holder.
I use a lot of Post it Notes.
I used a cheapo acrylic frame and scrapbook paper.

Really?
It's kind of silly huh?
Too much time on my hands, ya think?

Holly
xx-oo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...