UPDATE: First Official Review of December Boys


UPDATE We also have a new picture of Daniel!

Movie Hole has the first official review of the film December Boys, and it is a very nice review, specially for Daniel. (Be aware that this reviewer is a bit rude talking about films, but what a best person to give a nice review about this film"

"I've never been a huge fan of the Harry Potter movies – there, I said it.... and I assumed Daniel Radcliffe was cast because he could balance a pair of glasses on his nose.

Seems I was wrong.

....

Prepare to be surprised. Seems the young British face behind cinemas most popular teenage character has a few more tricks in his shimmering sack.

Radcliffe’s harbouring a chamber of secrets ya see, because in the new Aussie film “December Boys” - yep, he’d be the investment; the marketing angle and so on - he pulls a mighty big rabbit out of his hat. He’s so good here in fact he could probably stop taking orders from the ‘Phoenix’ now and send Potter back home on the loco.

I was lucky enough to catch a screening of the film this week, and though the performances definitely outshine the film itself, it’s going to do well.

Though it’s not of the same ilk as some of Australia’s grand dramas – it’s a cliché, but it’s true, they don’t make them like they used to! – “December Boys” is still a very enjoyable picture with much of the credit due to its young performers.

But Radcliffe really impressed me here. I liked his Aussie accent, I liked his performance and I also thought he had great chemistry with Theresa Palmer. I’ll talk more upon the film closer to its release in September."


2nd UPDATE: Thanks to Coming Soon we know that December Boys it's been rated PG-13 and the trailer for this film is coming soon!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...