More New and Old Interviews!!



Interviews and more interviews...

The Sun has this to say about Dan and Emma growing up.

"HARRY POTTER can stand up to dementors, the Dark Arts and even arch-enemy Voldemort — but there is one way to make him tremble.

Remind him how cute he used to be.

Daniel Radcliffe, who plays the boy wizard, is now a handsome 17-year-old with a taste for cool trainers and ripped jeans.
...
"And Emma revealed her grown-up pursuits almost made her DUMP her role as brainy Hermione Granger.

The 17-year-old says: 'I really want to go to a university so I didn’t sign the contract for the next two films immediately.

'I had to figure out the logistics of combining them with my school timetable.'

Potter stars ... as they were then

In the end, Emma signed up when she was promised Monday mornings off to give her time to study.

She is taking AS-levels in English literature, photography, art and history of art, and hopes to study philosophy at Cambridge."


*****************************************************************

Contact Music has posted a few quotes from Dan when he did the press conference junked interview 2 days ago:

"HARRY POTTER star DANIEL RADCLIFFE insists he will be sensible with his hard-earned millions - and doesn't plan to splash out on frivolous purchases. The 17-year-old actor, who is set to gain access to around GBP20 million ($40 million) held in a trust fund when he turns 18 on 23 July (07), insists he'd rather invest in works of art rather than a lavish collection of expensive motors. He says, "I'm quite interested in artwork and things like that but I've never been into cars or anything. 'So I don't think I'm going to splash out on a classic car collection which I think people expect me to.' "


*****************************************************************

Another quote by Contact Music:

"Actor DANIEL RADCLIFFE hates seeing himself on-screen - and insists viewing footage of him in the first HARRY POTTER movie is 'soul-destroying'. The star, who has played the boy wizard since 2001, admits he finds it difficult watching himself grow up on film, even though female fans think he looks cute. He says, 'I had a hideous reaction when I saw a screening of Harry Potter and there was a clip from me in the first film and I just heard loads of girls go, 'Aww'. 'That was just soul destroying.' "


*****************************************************************

Last year at the end of filming Order of the Phoenix, Coming Soon had an interview with the cast of the Harry Potter movies, here are Emma’s and Dan's interviews.

*****************************************************************

And finally the The Telegraph had a nice interview with Gary Oldman where Dan was quoted saying there is "something incredibly magnetic about Gary."

'Um.' Pause. 'Well it's very sweet of him.' Pause. 'Yeah, I guess that's pretty... Hmmm. Not as fearless as Mr Radcliffe. Because I don't know if I could have done what he's done, and in particular what he's done recently in the theatre, in Equus.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...