Evanna, Bonnie and Mathew Talk about Dan

In a round of interviews to actors Evanna Lynch, Katie Leung, Bonnie Wright and Matthew Lewis by The Telegraph and Gazzette we find out very interesting facts of how is the interaction between these actors with Dan:

KATIE LEUNG

Was Daniel Radcliffe a good kisser?
Yes he was.

MATTHEW LEWIS

You’re not going to do anything drastic, like Daniel Radcliffe did with Equus?
No. That was a very brave move from Dan, and it’s paid off fantastically. But I’m not that brave.

I notice you're wearing a Stone Roses T-shirt - can I assume you're a fan of retro music?
Yeah, Stone Roses, Oasis, The Verve, Blur - I love all that nineties Britpop. Liam Gallagher came to the studio, and brought his kids along. I'd been working Monday to Thursday, believe this, and he came on the Friday. I didn't get to meet him and I was pretty devastated about that.

Both me and Dan Daniel Radcliffe can go back to older stuff, any rock and roll, we just love it. I got VIP to the Kaiser Chiefs which was fantastic and they're Leeds fans as well.


EVANNA LYNCH

Did you ask Daniel Radcliffe for his autograph when you met him?
No - I restrained myself. But my friends were asking for it. That and marriage proposals.

BONNIE WRIGHT

Are you looking forward to your onscreen kiss with Harry in the next film?
When I read about the kiss I wasn't expecting it at all. But I suppose I’ll get a feel of what’s to come when I see Katie and Dan’s kiss in this film.

Did you go to see Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry star in Equus in the West End?
I saw it and I enjoyed it. For him it was definitely a good, good thing to do, because you're so easily typecast as a child actor and I think it's a good move. The play was just amazing - I was so wrapped up in it all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...