Dan on Detail Magazine




The man style magazine Detail has Dan on it's October cover, this is the second time Dan has appear on the cover of this magazine, also there is a long and interesting interview conducted back in June right after the Tony Awards.

To read the entire interview click HERE, later today I'll try to post the rest of the pictures.

Here are a few quotes from this interview:


Britain's richest teenager, who will turn 19 in a few weeks, sure does look like a star: knockabout-natty with a choppy brown coif, olive designer tee, navy blazer, and dark skinny jeans—these last are made by Absolut Joy, he says, looking down to check the button on his fly. "And I would like to say that that's what lurks beneath."

"I don't pretend to do anything particularly wild," Radcliffe says. "People talk about rebellion and they say, 'Where is the teenage angst?' But I say I try to do it simply by the choices I make in the work I do. I just like wrong-footing people. I write poetry and I love it. I like being different from most other people in my generation."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...