Dennys Ilic Update on Daniel Shoot


Dennys updated his facebook a few days ago with some good news about Dan's shoot:

"Hi Everyone.

Hope you are all well and happy! I'm still in London enjoying beautiful weather here.

We have completed our Daniel Radcliffe shoot and i have to say i'm so proud of my magnificent team for helping me pull off and incredible day. The organization from Ken was second to none...the clothing/hair styling by James beyond brilliant and the visual styling, photography and support from darling Kahen magnificent!

This shoot has come off beyond my wildest expectations and produced what i think is some of my best work ever. I could not have even gotten to London in a stable mental state without the 500% effort of my magnificent team....a day that ran to perfection that did not go unnoticed. The powers that be are ecstatic with the small handful of images they have seen....and there are 100 more to come!

Thanks to everyone for their support and words of encouragement. It was tuff getting here but now its done and time to move forward!

Next stop...the Americas :)

xd"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...