Insidious TV spot delivers the goods

OK, if Shawn and I weren't so damn dedicated to our fine radio show we'd probably be sitting in a movie theatre tomorrow night giving James Wan's Insidious a whirl.Why, you ask? Just check out the TV spot below and gain some understanding.

"The scariest movie in decades" critics say. Wow! And boy does it look it. I like me my ghost stories and this looks to deliver the good. Hopefully we won't be as sucker punched by the trailers for Insidious as the wife and I were sucker punched by the trailer for Sucker Punch!

The film, which was written by Wan's Saw collaborator Leigh Whannell, hits theatres tomorrow. It stars Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne in a story about a mother and father fighting to protect their child from a supernatural force.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...