New post on Hilary´s Blog!

Hi Everyone! [ 12/9/2008 ]
- Posted by : Hilary
Hi Everyone,
Sorry it's been so long since my last post...I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. My family and I went to Park City, UT for a couple days. It was amazing...we stayed at the Stein Eriksen lodge, ate wonderful food and just relaxed as much as possible.
Oh, before I forget...I want to thank everyone so much for all my birthday wishes!!! Your cards and messages were all so thoughtful and I feel so lucky to have such amazing and talented fans! I hope you liked all the pictures I sent from our weekend in N.Y., I had such a blast...and I can't believe I'm finally 21!
Since my birthday I have been busy with work stuff...Reading lots of scripts and writing songs for a possible new album. I also just signed a deal with NBC to develop a new TV show!! It's been really exciting working with writers to come up with a great show idea.
I should also mention that as I write this there is a symphony of sledgehammers and pounding coming from my bathroom and closet. I am right in the middle of remodeling my house. I hired a great designer a couple months ago to help me shop for furniture and change the layout of a couple rooms. It has been crazy busy but so much fun to see it all come together. Hopefully it will all be done by the Spring.
In a few days I will be heading back to New York to visit Mike. He has been working really hard rehabbing his hip and he's so excited because he will probably get back on the ice before the Islanders Christmas break.
Well I promise I will write more later and I hope everyone has a great Holiday and New Years!!! xoxo Hilary
P.S. The animals are all doing great...The cold weather has been great because I get to dress them in cute sweaters again:)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Traduçao em breve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...