Q & A with Emma Watson by DailyRecord.co.uk

Source: DailyRecord.co.uk

Q: WHAT attracted you to the role of Princess Pea?

A: I loved the messages in the script. I thought there was something charming about Despereaux. As for Pea, I felt so sorry for her. She's so isolated and alone.

Q: WAS it hard to connect with the character, especially since this was your first voiceover work?

A: I felt nervous and it was strange just focusing on my voice, but I really enjoyed it. It was such a team effort.

Q: Is it true that you speak French?

A: Yes, but not as well as I used to. I was born in Paris, but left when I was five. Both my parents speak fluently. I need to go back there and brush up.

Q: When you got into acting with Harry Potter, did you believe things would turn out the way they have?

A: No. Actually, I had a weird reality-check moment earlier today. I was sitting at a table with Matthew Broderick on my left, and Sigourney Weaver and Dustin Hoffman to my right. It was surreal. I've no idea how I came to be part of an unbelievable cast.

Q: What are the things you don't like about acting?

A: The red carpet can be a pretty intimidating place, but it's fun to dress up and get ready.

Q: Once Harry Potter ends, are there any actors you would like to work with or any type of genre you want to do?

A: I'd love to do a period drama, a musical. I'd love to do a small independent film. I want to do everything.

Q: What kind of things do you do to relax?

A: I paint, I draw. I like being creative and I like photographs. I wander around an art gallery or I'll make someone a birthday card. I'll watch a film with a friend or cook some dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...