Hilary on Perez Hilton - She Is Too Polite

How does Hillary Duff handle conflict????
The pop star/actress/business entrepreneur speaks to Allure, on Avril Lavigne calling her a “Mommy’s Girl.”
Says the Duffster: “I said something about about how she didn’t like her fans dressing like her, and how she should appreciate that because it’s a compliment. She called me a goody-goody."
What she meant to say was: "Avril Lavigne wishes she had the success I've had and the kind of love and support from my fans that I get. Too bad she's busy playing to empty arenas. I feel sorry Avril and her lack of talent. There are many douches in Hollywood, but she's one of the biggest!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Como a Hilary Duff lida com um conflito?A pop star/atriz/empresária falou pra Allure sobre Avril Lavigne ter a chamado de "filhinha da mamãe".Hilary disse: "Eu disse algo sobre como ela não gostava que seus fãs se vestissem como ela, e como ela deveria gostar disso porque é gratificante. e ela me chamou de mimada."O que ela era queria dizer: "Avril Lavigne gostaria de ter o sucesso que eu tive e um pouco do amor e do suporte que os meus fãs me dão. Que pena que ela está ocupada tocando pra arenas vazias. Eu tenho pena da Avril Lavigne o do seu lixo de talento. Tem muitas vacas em Hollywood, mas ela é uma das maiores!"
Fonte: PerezHilton / Traduçao: Vinícius

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...