Dan Attends The Orange British Academy Film Awards 2008


Here are some pictures, thanks to Getty and wireimage, of Daniel arriving at The Orange British Academy Film Awards 2008 in London, in some of the pictures you can see Dan with actor Daniel Day Lewis, I will keep you updated with more pictures...

UPDATES 2:

The The Sun has posted some GREATS quotes from different celebrities that were on attendance on todays award, even tho Dan was not quoted, his name came out in two quotes from two big stars, Jonathan Ross and Daniel Day-Lewis.

JONATHAN ROSS on DANIEL RADCLIFFE:

"He's spent the last six months trying to persuade J.K.Rowling to write an eighth book, based on his own idea, called Harry Potter and The Jacuzzi Full Of Models."

Daniel Day-Lewis about Daniel Radcliffe:

"I don't know what my lads are going to say to this but when they see me in a photograph with DANIEL RADCLIFFE, they might take it seriously."


UPDATES 1:

Here are some Dan's quotes from different media sources

The Associate Press reported that Daniel Radcliffe got one of the biggest cheers of the night from the crowd.

"I'm very excited. I've never been to the Bafta's before. This is great, even better than the Oscars because it's British. I'm so excited about all these amazing people that turn up."


BBC

"I've never been to the Baftas before, and what's exciting for me is meeting all these amazing people. I'm most excited about meeting Daniel Day-Lewis - his performance in There Will Be Blood was amazing."













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...