Hilary Duff's scorpion pants

Hilary Duff dropped a scorpion down her trousers in her new movie.
The actress had the "scary" encounter with the arachnid while shooting 'War, Inc' after deciding not to use a fake one.
She is quoted as saying: "We did it about four times. They were like, 'We have a fake one here but it looks terrible.' And I was like, 'I've done this for the movie, and this and this and this' - I can't back out now. I've got to go for it. All the guys on set were telling me that they would never do this.
"I had a pair of pants on that was a little bigger than my normal size so I could get some space between my body and the pants and try and drop it in.
"A couple of times it went all the way down to the floor, you know, and then sometimes it got stuck and I had to shake it out which was really scary."
Director Josh Seftel admitted he was "terrified" by the scorpion and praised the 20-year-old 'Lizzie Maguire' star for her bravery.
He said: "It was so brave and bold and smart of her to do that. I loved that she embraced it."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hilary coloca um escorpião em suas calças em seu novo filme, War Inc. A atriz teve um encontro assustador com um aracnídeo nas filmagens, após decidirem usar um escorpião de verdade.
Ela disse: "Nós pensamos sobre isso umas quatro vezes, era como, 'temos um falso aqui e parece terrível.' e eu queria algo como 'eu fiz isso pelo filme, isso, isso e isso' eu não poderia desistira agora, tinha que seguir em frente. Todos no set me diziam que eles nunca fariam isso."
"Eu tinha um par de calças um pouco maior que o meu tamanho normal, então eu tinha um espaço maior entre meu corpo e a calça então eu poderia encaixá-lo neste espaço."
"Algumas vezes ele caia direto no chão, e então ficava preso e eu tinha que me chaqualhar para ele se soltar, isso me dava um pouco de medo."

O diretor Josh Seftel admitiu que ele era "assustador" e elogiou a bravura da estrela de "Lizzie Maguire."
Ele disse: "Ela foi bem corajosa, ousada e inteligente por conseguir realizar essa cena. Ela realmente entrou no papel."
Fonte: Hilary Vault
Tradução: Hilary-World.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...