Hilary Duff on War Inc

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.DigitalSpy: Hilary Duff has admitted that she put a live scorpion down her pants for her latest film role.The Lizzie McGuire star said that she was forced to shoot the “terrifying” scenes in War, Inc several times because the creature wouldn’t stay still.
“It was so scary,” she told LA Confidential. “I grew up in Texas, and we had plenty of scorpions, but I never had to put one down my pants before.”“And my pants weren’t that baggy, so I couldn’t get any space. I did it a couple times with it going down my leg and it was terrifying.”
She added: “The little thing kept doing backbends because it obviously didn’t want to go in my pants, you know? Everyone on the set was cheering!”
Screenwriter Jeremy Pikser described Duff as “physically fearless” while filming the comic war movie.
He commented: “We wrote a scene where [Duff’s character] gives a blow job to a gas nozzle, and when we got Hilary to do this movie, we thought, ‘Well, we’ve got to rewrite that’. But she did it!”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRADUÇAO EM BREVE!

Thanks Oh-Hilary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...