Wanna see some footage from Tron Legacy? Then check out this Daft Punk video


You won't regret it. Trust me.

It was a tough call for news today. If I had all the time in the world I would flood you, Basement Dweller, with all kinds of tidbits of geekdom.Seeing as the day job keeps me busy, you get just one.

It was a toss up between the cool footage/OK music below and word that Lucas may convert the Indiana Jones films into 3D (three extra dollars) for an upcoming release. Seeing as the Lucas news makes me want to punch someone in the nuts, you get the Tron footage, which is pretty slick.

"Electrify the girls and boys if you'd be so kind," Michael Sheen tells Daft Punk, who have a cameo in the film. The track they play is titled Derezzed. The footage is all from the movie, which looks spectacular.

December seems a long way off. Maybe I'll watch the video again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...