New Post on Hilary´s Blog - 06/26/2008

LA is hot, hot, hot!
Hilary:
"Good Morning!
Today I am at the dentist! Not fun! LA is hot, hot, hot! I've been home doing things around my house! It's been nice to kind of go through all the stuff I have accumulated over the past years of my life on tour. Haven't had a chance to get rid of things I don't want anymore!!! I feel like a total pack rat!! Hehe. After this week I should be finished. I bet my head will feel clear and my home will be organized! A few nights ago my friend invited Mike and I to go watch the Groundlings, it's a comedian and actors work studio. It was really funny! And two nights ago the director of Safety Glass invited me to the premiere of The Wackness, which was great. I filmed with Josh Peck and Olivia Thirlby in Safety Glass so it was so nice to see all of them and catch up.
Ok, well that's all for now!! I will update again soon!
Peace!"

Admin Notes:
Click Here
to learn more about the Groundlings
Click Here to learn more about the Wackness
Click Here to learn more about the Safety Glass
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hilary:
"Bom Dia!
Hoje fui ao dentista! Nada legal/engraçado! LA está calor, calor, calor! Tenho ficado em casa fazendo coisas por toda a casa! É legal tipo passar por todas as coisas que eu tenho juntado durante todos os anos da minha vida em tour. Ainda não tinha tido a chance de me livrar de coisas que eu não quero mais!!! Sinto como uma (nao faz sentido)!! Hehe. Depois dessa semana eu devia estar terminada (ter acabado). Aposto que minha cabeça vai estar mais limpa e minha casa vai estar rganizada! Algumas noites atrás meu amigo convidou Mike e eu para assistir the Groundlings, é uma comédia e os atores trabalham studio. Foi muito legal! E há duas noites o diretor de Safety Glass me convidou para a premiere de The Wackness, que foi ótima. Eu filmei com Josh Peck e Olivia Thirlby em Safety Glass então foi muito bom ver todos eles e catch up (catch=pegar, agarrar; up=para cima, alto).
Ok, bem isso é tudo por enquanto!! Atualizarei novamente mais tarde! Paz!"

Admin Notes:
Clique aki
para saber mais sobre Groundlings
Clique aki para saber mais sobre Wackness
Clique aki para saber mais sobre Safety Glass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...