Joe Remixing Hilary’s New Single

Joe Bermudez, who previously remixed “Stranger”, “With Love”, “Come Clean” & many more Hilary Duff hits has completed his remix of Hilary’s upcoming single “Reach Out” (which she also performed live at the “Dignity Tour 2007-2008″) sampling Depeche Mode’s “Personal Jesus”. Joe has confirmed and has also said that he is happy with the way the single has come out. Quoting Joe:
“The label hasn’t told me an exact release date yet. My mixes came out really nice though and I am excited to get them out there. I am probably going to World premier the Dub on my new radio show next month. I should be posting a clip soon and will let you know. When I am getting ready to post it, I’ll try to let you know so you can get the jump on everyone.”
Stay tuned for new Hilary Duff music!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe Bermudez
, que já remixou “Stranger”, “With Love”, “Come Clean” e muitos outros hits de terminou o remix do próximo single de Hilary Reach Out”. Joe ficou muito feliz com o seu trabalho diz ele:
“Ainda não tenho uma data de lançamento, mas estou muito feliz com meus mixes. Eu provavelmente irei a “World Premier the Dub” no meu novo programa de rádio no mês que vem. Eu devo estar postando um clipe em breve eu deixarei vocês informados. Quando eu estiver pronto para postar isto vocês saberão assim poderão saltar de alegria”.
Fiquem ligados para a nova música de Hilary.
Thanks HDuffWorld & PortalDuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...