Hilary´s Blog [ 6/16/2008 ]

Hello everyone! Wow, so much going on! Here's a quick update to let y'all know what's been going on in my life. I've been in LA for a while (finally!) and things have been so great; my sister got back from shooting her movie in Vancouver so we've been spending a lot of time together and I hope everyone's checked out her show on MTV! It's addicting! Anyway...I am about to shoot a video for Reach Out a new song of mine that some of you may have heard on my last concert tour, so I've been busy figuring out a concept for the video and taking lots of meetings for other work stuff. Also, the weather in LA is sooooo amazing I've been a little lazy too, just laying out by my pool trying to get a tan! Hope everyone is excited for summer and I will blog again soon!
Admin Note:
Click Here to learn more about Haylie's new MTV series Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search For Elle Woods. New episodes air every Monday night on MTV @ 10:00 PM ET/PT!
Click Here to visit Hilary's Music Video Page on Hilaryduff.com and for a link to subscribe to Hilary's Official YouTube Channel!
Copyright 2008 HD International Inc. All Rights Reserved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oi gente!Nossa, tem muita coisa acontecendo. Aqui está uma pequena atualização para todos saberem o que tem acontecido na minha vida.Eu estive em LA por um tempinho(até que enfim!) e as coisas tem sido muito boas; minha irmã voltou da gravação de seu filme em Vancouver então nos temos passado bastante tempo juntas e eu espero que todos estejam vendo seu programa na MTV! É viciante!
Enfim…Eu estou perto de gravar um vídeo para Reach Out, minha nova música que alguns de vocês devem ter escutado na minha última turnê, então eu tenho estado ocupada tendo idéias para o vídeo e encontrando várias pessoas para os outros trabalhos."

Traduçao PortalDuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...