My Boy Jack Among Best Art Events


The Times Online has an article about the "100 best autumn arts events" - from the best British film in years, Atonement, to Tutankhamun, theater, concerts, tv movies; My Boy Jack made it to this list:

#87 My Boy Jack, ITV1, mid-Nov Daniel Radcliffe, in his first role for television, plays Rudyard Kipling’s son Jack, killed in the trenches aged 17. Radcliffe has just turned 18.


*************************************************


My Boy Jack Makes Daily Telegraph's Critics List


"My Boy Jack
After years of pubescent hocus-pocus, Daniel Radcliffe has come of age.

Theatregoers won over by his manly abs in Equus will be similarly impressed by the moustache he's conjured up to play Rudyard Kipling's son Jack, sent aged 18 to fight and die on the Western Front, in David Haig's TV version of his own 1997 stage play." AP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...