December Boys Among Art Fall Films


Village Voice has December Boys among one of the Art films of the fall, and going for the Gold (Oscars)

December Boys [September 14]
Daniel Radcliff as one of four Catholic orphans seeking adventure in 1960s Australia.


*******************************************

Contact Music has some great Dan's quotes about flies, and smoking in the movie December Boys.

"The flies were incredible. A scene had to be cut because of the amount of flies on the camera and on the actors and on the crew. It was just unbelievable. "And I don't particularly like smoking, but it was in the script. It's one of those things. "I smoked in (London stage play) Equus too and I had to smoke in (new film) My Poor Jack. Whatever the script says the character does, I do, whether I like it or not."


In another interview in Fuse (the best one so far) he gave us an inside about what kind of cigarettes he used while filming this movie, I will post the Fuse video in a bit....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...