"Dan is my Idol "



There was a cute article in The Jakarta Post about a girl, Tera, who was one of 26 pupils of Papandayan 1 state elementary school given an opportunity to meet President Bush when he visited Bogor Palace (Indonesia) on Nov. 20. In this article she talks about how she was chosen to meet the president but when asked about the things she likes and who she would love to meet, this is what her answer was:

"I like playing with my PlayStation and I'm very fond of Harry Potter novels. I like Daniel Radcliffe the actor, who plays Harry Porter in the films. He's my idol, you see.

"If someone asked me whether I would prefer to see President Bush or Daniel Radcliffe, I would certainly opt for the latter. "



To read the entire article click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...