Dan's New Message and Picture


Dan sent Jenna (dr.com) and Page (dr.uk) greetings for the fantastic work they are doing running those two sites and attached to the letter he sent a very nice picture that was taken by Emma Hardy, you can see the picture here and this is what he wrote:
"As I have now finished on HP5 and am about to take a break, I wanted you to have a copy of my new fan mail photo which will be sent out with a new newsletter from the beginning of next year.

"It has been a very exciting year for me. I had a great time making 'Order of the Phoenix' and working again with Gary OIdman, and for the first time Imelda Staunton, was simply fantastic. David Yates was an inspired director who I would walk on hot coals to work with again.

"As many of you know I am going on stage next year, to appear in Equus and the letters of support I have received since the announcment, from many fans have been very exciting to read. Thank you for your words of encouragement.

"Later next year I will film MY BOY JACK and again am completely thrilled to be working on this fantastic and very moving script. It is going to be a very full year and I will relish every moment.

"As I embark on projects outside the Potter franchise (DECEMBER BOYS, EXTRAS, EQUUS and MY BOY JACK) I would like to thank my loyal fans for continuing on this journey with me and following my career with interest."

And finally he wishes his fans a happy, peaceful and fun Christmas and New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...