Guest Review: Skyline

We've heard a lot of bad buzz about this movie since it's release, but now that Anthony Michael Bosa has weighed in, we may give it a watch. And thanks to him for taking one for the team. Merry Christmas dood!

One word. Awesome. Yes, it has it's one flaw: too much drama between the characters. On the flip side, awesome effects, good action, incredibly awesome enemies and, of course, the Army that tries as usual. GO MARINES! I can see why most people would not like this film. They expect too much nowadays, or, they really just don't appreciate awesome. THIS IS A FUN MOVIE PEOPLE!!! They are not going for Oscars, just entertainment! Plenty of that. The heroes, or cast as I will call them, are always on the run from something cool. Nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. Look out! Big bad guy! (That rhymes!) If you like sci-fi,or enjoy action, this has both. I was excited to see this film and it did not disappoint me. It had a different ending which I thought was mega cool. Am I hope for a sequel? Hell Ya! Am I a movie geek? Hell Ya! Keep an open mind, have a beer, watch this movie.A Good review from Anthony Michael Bosa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...