Jason Momoa Rocks it as Conan!

These brand new pics of Jason Momoa (Ronon Dex, Stargate Atlantis) in full Conan garb have just appeared online.

I have fond memories of the very first Conan movie, Conan The Barbarian, with now governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger and then hit girl Sandahl Bergman. The 1980s were the good old days of Sword and Sorcery.

Momoa has lost both his goatee and his dreadlocks for the movie (he had actually lost his dreadlocks before the last season of Stargate Atlantis) but he looks pretty good doesn't he?

I can't wait to see some hack-and-slash action and I have no fear that Momoa will bring it. I'm going to cross my fingers that the movie will also be good.

Marcus Nispel's Conan is set for a 2011 release date.

Go to the REH forum and to Latino Review for more pics of Jason Momoa and the set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...