Who I am, heart and soul

Today is my first day blogging. I must admit that I have been stalking many blogs for the past few months. I wasn't so sure I had enough going on in my life to have my own, but decided to get started and just do it. I am blessed to work from home and have some spare time to work on crafts, shop at thrift stores and estate sales and I have just opened an etsy store. I love crafting, and it must be said, I am not very good at it. I try, I really do, and unfortunately for you, I will be showing you the good, the bad and the ugly.
I was born and raised in a small town in Indiana but have lived in Arizona all my adult life. Sometimes I miss it so much I could just cry. I miss the small town life, lightening bugs, autumn leaves, and yes, even the snow. I am still an Indiana girl at heart.
I thought it would be a good start by showing you around my home. I have a lot to do but am enjoying doing redecorating little, by little. We are just renting this house for now so there are a few things I would like to do that can't be done, but I make the best of it. I'll just show the living room today and get more pics tomorrow.

Here was my living room before we moved in:




Here is the Living Room today:









I guess that's it for today. Off to pick up some friends and drop them off at the airport for their vacation in Hawaii. How cool is that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...