Emma Watson Puts her career on hold for Studying degree


Emma Watson is putting her movie career on hold as she attempts to earn a university degree.The actress, who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter franchise, will head to academia after filming on the final instalment is complete.She commented that she feels she has a "need" to study and is unable to juggle it with her acting career."I would like to go to university and complete a degree and so that will mean a break from acting," she said.Watson, 18, told the Daily Telegraph that she may head to the US to take a course."There are excellent universities over there and I am applying at the moment. If I stay in this country I will read English Literature, and if I go to America I will do a Liberal Arts programme," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...