New Post on Hilary´s Blog - 03/07

Blog 03/07 NY, LA, Japan, LA, NY, back to LA!!!!
Hello hello, sorry everyone about my lazy blog habits! I feel like I have been living on an airplane for 3 weeks! NY, LA, Japan, LA, NY, back to LA!!!! Lots of unpacking and packing going on in my life at the moment! I'm sure I have some pretty unhappy animals at my house too!!! I will be home for a few weeks now to get my life together again and hang out with them. So Japan was amazing, I worked really hard for two days and the last day we took a train to Kyoto to sightsee! It was so interesting and beautiful.
I am now sitting on the plane going home, NY was soo cold and it rained a bit but I got to see some of my friends and, of course, Mike, also, my sister is there filming a TV show for MTV! She seemed to be enjoying filming; the concept is to find the next Elle Woods for the Broadway show Legally Blonde. Haylie is hosting the show and being a mentor to a bunch of really talented young girls competing hard for the role!!
Yesterday was a sad, sad night!!!! (I am being so dramatic). It was my twelfth hockey game to attend, also the first game that I have gone to that the Islanders lost!!! So disappointing! I am no longer good luck! The Islanders won against the Rangers on Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden (such and amazing game) but the Rangers won big yesterday in Long Island! Not fun!!
Ok......... this blog was getting long a while ago! Ha! I will catch everyone up on things in a few days!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olá olá, desculpa a todos sobre o meu preguiçoso hábito em relação ao blog! Eu me sinto como se eu estivesse vivido em um avião durante 3 semanas! NY, LA, Japão, LA, NY, volta para LA!! Lotes de bagagens e embalagens acontecendo em minha vida no momento! Estou certa de que tenho alguns animais tristes em minha casa também! Vou para casa por algumas semanas, para ficar com eles. Então, Japão foi incrível, eu realmente trabalhei arduamente durante dois dias e no último dia, demos um comboio de Quioto para sightsee! Foi muito interessante e bonito.
Estou agora sentado no avião indo para casa, em NY estava muito frio e lá chuveu um pouco, mas eu voltei a ver alguns dos meus amigos e, naturalmente, Mike, também vi a minha irmã que está lá para filmar um programa de TV para a MTV! Ela parecia estar desfrutando da filmagem, o conceito é o de encontrar a próxima Elle Woods para a peça da Broadway “Legally Blonde”. Haylie está apresentando o show e sendo uma mentora de um grupo de jovens muito talentosas competindo arduamente para o papel!Ontem foi triste, uma triste noite!! (Estou sendo tão dramática). Foi o meu décimo segundo jogo de hóquei que fui assistir, também o primeiro jogo que eu fui e que os Islanders perderam! Portanto decepcionante! Não estou com sorte! Os Islanders ganharam contra o Rangers na terça-feira à noite no Madison Square Garden (surpreendente o jogo), mas o Rangers venceram ontem em Long Island! Nada divertido!
Ok ……… Este blog foi ficando longo! Ha! Vou pegar todos com novas coisas em poucos dias!

Beijos H.

Traduçao:Tácio

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...