Luck Magazine

The busy busy busy 20-year-old has so much going on this year! Hil has three movies coming out this year — Safety Glass, Greta and War, Inc. She’s also currently on a world tour for her album Dignity and designing a new line of accessories for her clothing label, Stuff by Hilary Duff.
Says Duff, “It’s crazy, but actually, keeping this schedule has taught me a lot of tricks about what to wear when I need things to be easy. I now have outfits that are both unique and quick that I know will absolutely work no matter where I’m going - I love that”
On designing for her fashion label: “I’m very particular about the structure, texture, and detail of all my clothes. My favorite pieces are ones that steer away from the norm, at least a little bit, and I like things that have some drama.”
On her new Elizabeth Arden perfume called Wrapped With Love Hilary Duff: “This new perfume is lighter and sweeter than my last one. I wanted the scent to seem springy, like when you first throw on a sundress in warm weather and feel really girly.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A ocupadíssima estrela de 20 anos terá muitos acontecimentos em sua vida neste ano! Hilary tem três filmes que saíram este ano; Safety Glass, Greta e War, Inc. Ela também esteve recentemente em uma turnê mundial para divulgar seu álbum Dignity e desenhar uma nova linha de acessórios e vestuários para a Stuff by Hilary Duff.
A rotina tem me enlouquecido, mas na verdade, manter este calendário agitado tem me ensinado um monte de truques sobre o que eu preciso fazer para que as coisas se tornem fáceis. Agora consigo me arrumar rápido e perfeitamente, não importa onde eu estou - Eu adoro isso. - Disse Duff.
No design de modas para a sua marca: Eu em particular gosto de escolher pessoalmente a estrutura, textura e os detalhes de todas as minhas roupas. Minhas peças favoritas são peças únicas que saem das regras, pelo menos um pouco, e eu gosto de coisas que têm algum drama.
O seu novo Perfume em parceria com a Elizabeth Arden chamado Wrapped With Love Hilary Duff: Este novo perfume é mas leve e doce do que a minha última fragrância. Eu queria que o aroma parecesse com o verão, como na primeira vez em que usei um vestido de praia, a temperatura atmosférica estava quente, eu tive uma sensação tão agradável.

Traduçao:Kauré

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...