News About My Boy Jack

First of all let me apologize for the lack of posting, as a student and a full time worker I've been quite busy without enough time to post any news about Dan or Emma.

Now back into the news:

In a recent interview done by Memorable to actor/writer David Haig promoting My Boy Jack, he said a few nice things about Dan:


"...Daniel (Radcliffe) is the most extraordinarily grounded, down to earth, passionate, committed and intelligent young man, and brings all of those ingredients to the part of Jack.”

**********************************************

The Stage has a few scans about My Boy Jack, and some great quotes from Dan:

"Putting on the military uniform makes you stand, walk and talk differently, it instantly changed my mindset, which made things easiers. But the bloody stiff collars were agony - I quite liked the moustache personally, I enjoyed the thrill of having a moustache that full. It's not a sensation I'm used to, so more moustache roles, definitely"

You can read more on the scans bellow



**********************************************

Sky magazine had an interview with actress Kim Cattrall, who plays the part of Jack's mother in My Boy Jack, she also had great things to say about Dan:
"Q: What's it like filming with Daniel Radcliffe who's playing your son?
KC: I love working with him. He has incredible enthusiasm and he wants to do his best - He's got the whole package. Plus, the part suits him."



My Boy Jack broadcast on ITV1 Sunday 11 November @ 9.00pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...