My Boy Jack News!


Sorry for not updating my blog but I was out of town during the Thanksgiving Holiday.

Back on the news, My Boy Jack is going to be broadcast in US on PBS on April 2008.

MASTERPIECE THEATRE “My Boy Jack”Sunday, April 20, 2008, 9:00-11:00 p.m. ET

So check your local channels to get the right time.

Continuing with My Boy Jack news, I know most of you know about this news but for some unknown reason I have no idea why I didn't post it on my blog:

The Guardian has reported that ITV top the ratings with the television production My Boy Jack

"Daniel Radcliffe's portrayal of a young first world war officer proved a ratings success for ITV1 last night, as 5.7 million viewers tuned in.

A quarter of the audience between 9pm and 11pm watched My Boy Jack, the tragic tale of Rudyard Kipling's son who went missing on his first day of action.

My Boy Jack led in the ratings against Learners, BBC1's one-off drama starring Doctor Who star David Tennant as a driving instructor.

Congrats to the star power of Dan and of course the entire production of My Boy Jack. (I hope this will show to the WBI that it is OK to have a small Indy films in more than 3 or 5 theaters...I think Australia should be a great example for it, December Boys did wonderful in that country.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...