Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Spotted Leaving Marcus Foster Concert Last Night



Here is RobPattinsonWorld Report:

I must give a huge “Thank you, I love you!!” to my friend at Rob Pattinson Japan , (RP Japan). She was at the Marcus Foster show tonight and gave me the head’s up that Rob was there. With that simple text, my friend, Doreen, and I were off to Hotel Cafe. Having both previously been to Bobby Long’s shows at Hotel Cafe (back in April and Thursday night), RP Japan and I knew exactly what Moon was talking about in her report. Doreen and I drove to the Hotel Cafe, hoping we hadn’t missed him. RP Japan hadn’t texted me back so I figured no text is good news. He probably hadn’t left. Doreen and I waited for Rob outside on Cahuenga. We hadn’t heard who else was inside. Surprisingly, there weren’t that many people there. We met someone from another site but we were first shy to admit that we were, in fact, there for Rob. We figured he would be using the same exit strategy so we stayed on Cahuenga. We saw paparazzi photographers go to the alley – towards the main entrance to Hotel Cafe. Big mistake. Some of the girls decided to push their luck and walked to the back alley, too.

Doreen noticed the valet person on a walkie-talkie talking to someone at the same time an Audi was pulling up in front of Hotel Cafe. The guy on the walkie-talkie whistled for the Audi to stop. It was stopped facing south towards Sunset Blvd. The door to Hotel Cafe was on my left, I was facing north on Cahuenga and the Audi was on my right. They had to walk past me to get to the car. The next thing you know, the door opens and Stewart runs out, not knowing which way to go (And let me tell you, girl knows how to dodge the cameras). I can’t pay attention to her because within a few moments, Rob comes out and my first instinct is to ask Rob for a picture. In my head I thought it would come out like, “OMG, OMG, can I get your picture?” but all I could say was, “Rob?” and I held up my camera. He apologetically said, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” and was rushed to the car by a handler. He was very polite and even more gorgeous in person!!!

How could I badger him after that? I stood where I was and shot away. All-in-all, it was a fast, furious, and perfect night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...