Meghan McCain talks about DWTS, Duff, Dad and Duvall

The pretty daughter of Senator John McCain is in the media spotlight.
Meghan McCain says she doesn’t blame her dad for ruining her love life.
Meghan, the 24-year-old daughter of John and Cindy McCain, blogged that her father’s presidential campaign was ruining her love life but she explains to “Extra’s” Mario Lopez, “It was kind of a joke…[But] I think guys get nervous maybe. Unfortuntely there are guys that want to say they’re dating John McCain’s daughter.”
If there was a movie made about her family, McCain knows who she’d cast. She says, “I think if there were an actor to play my father, it would probably be Robert Duvall because my dad’s a big fan of his and I think [for] my mom someone like Sharon Stone. And with me, people tell me I look like Hilary Duff sometimes and I think she’s a good actress. CLICK FOR READ MORE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meghan McCain, a filha do senador Jonh McCain, disse que adoraria que Hilary Duff à representasse nas telonas. Quando questionada sobre um possivel filme sobre sua família, ela respondeu:
"Para fazer meu pai, Robert Duvall seria ótimo. Minha mãe poderia ser a Sharon Stone. E para mim, Hilary Duff é uma boa atriz".
Traduçao e adaptaçao: Hilary-Brasil / Source: monstersandcritics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...