New Post on Hilary´s Blog - 15/01

- Posted by : Hilary
Hola everybody! I am in Guadalajara, just landed and we are sitting in the WORST traffic ever!!! I thought LA was bad!! We have been in Mexico for 4 days. We started in Monterrey then to Puebla and after Guadalajara we go to Mexico City! I love being here, the fans are amazing, they have so much energy and know every word to my songs, even though they speak a different language! It's cool! After the first show I had this electric feeling! So excited to be back on stage again, and singing! I miss my animals. But before I leave for Australia I go home for a day and a half so that will help.

Our plane was delayed leaving Puebla so my band and dancers and I are tired and starving!!!! The delayed flight and us being hungry made Ryan (my security) have this wild energy and he decided to talk my ear off the whole flight and not let me read my book! Then, Lyle (one of my dancers) was sitting right in front of us and Ry is making little paper balls and filling the brim of his hat! For literally an hour! Lyle never knew until he leaned down to get something and all the paper came spilling out! It was funny! But I don't think the flight attendant thought it was! She was not happy! OK well I am about to pull up to the hotel so I'm going to go! One thing I forgot to do is take a picture of Jack for you guys to see! My friend Jazzie and I game him a Mohawk before I left! Soo cute! When I get home I will post it!

xxo Hope everyone's good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...