Dan and Emma on Top Yahoo Search



Dan and Emma AGAIN!!! made the Top Yahoo Search!!!

#3 Emma Watson
Emma Watson had her fans on the edge of their seats when it looked like she might not return for the last two Harry Potter films, but thankfully, she decided to stick with the series until graduation.

#10Daniel Radcliffe
A teenage Harry Potter got angry in this summer's The Order of the Phoenix, but it was news of his nude stage appearance in "Equus" that got Daniel Radcliffe the most attention this year.


Something to think about is that Dan and Shia LaBeouf, were the only males among the 8 girls that dominated this list.

(To all my readers, I'm going to be on vacations until January 3rd, I won't be in the US so I won't be updating this blog for a few days...I hope you all have great Holidays!!! and please be safe!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...