UPDATES: Videos, Videos and More Videos!

Sorry for not updating this blog for the last few days but I been quite busy collecting, downloading, editing and uploading interviews and I still have more to upload and edit... but here I have a few videos from different ceremonies like the LA Premier and the Hand/Wand/Foot print ...I will upload Dan and Emma's interview from Leto, Connan, and the Regis and Kelly show later on...

UPDATE I added two more videos, from today's Access Hollywood and Dan'n interview from Detail Magazine.


Access Hollywood



Download it here

Detail Magazine



Download it here

The Insider (LA Premier)



Download it here


Extra (LA Premier)



Download it here

ET (LA Premier)


E News (Hand, Wand, Foot ceremony)



Access Hollywood (Hand, Wand, Foot ceremony)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...